Updated: Mar 1, 2020
You asked! Here it is! Our family's favorite Rhubarb Bar recipe!
These rhubarb custard bars are the perfect treat if you're looking for something deliciously sweet and tart! This EASY recipe will impress everyone you know! So go ahead, give it a shot! But beware, EVERYONE will start asking you to make them!
2 cups flour
1 cup margarine, melted
½ cup + 2 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups sugar
½ cup flour
2/4 tsp salt
4 cups rhubarb, diced
Silver Lake Syrups Rhubarb Syrup to drizzle over the top (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine flour, margarine, and confectioner’s sugar.
3. Pour into a 9x13 baking pan and spread evenly along bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes.
4. Combine eggs, sugar, flour, and salt. Fold in diced rhubarb.
5. Pour mixture over crust. Bake 45 minutes.
6. Drizzle a little bit of our Rhubarb Syrup over the top
7. Let cool, cut into squares, and serve by itself or a la mode!